Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, December 27, 2025

Christmas in Montreal

Sena and I are in Montreal, spending time with my parents. Aiyana is in China with a good friend, visiting her family in Chengdu.
My sister was also in Montreal with her family and we all spent Christmas day together.
I'm grateful for everything, but most of all for everyone being in good health.

Currently, I am still living at my sister's, but am in the process of buying a house. Hopefully it will be all settled by spring time, although I am really enjoying living at my sister's, and I will miss them all when I move out. But I will not move far. I've gotten much closer with my nieces and want to continue being near them and involved in their lives.

Other than that, I am looking forward to planting a garden in my new place in 2026. I am also looking forward to visiting Aiyana in Istanbul, where she'll be studying from February to June. 

Some pictures from Montreal over the last few days:
If you're still reading this blog, thank you! I hope you're well and wish you the very best!

Peace 

No comments: