Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Wednesday, December 31, 2025

2025 moments recap and moving forward into 2026!

2025 recap - some good things, some hard things, and some wishes for 2026:
I'm grateful for the beauty, togetherness, and all the hard lessons that 2025 brought.

My wish for 2026, for myself and everyone, is that we may move forward in a good way, incorporating what we've learned, open to new lessons, and giving the best of what we have to give for the benefit of all. 

These are some collages I made to capture some moments that are meaningful to me from 2025.

This one is all about Portugal and Spain 
And this is more Portugal as well as Montreal and NYC 
And finally this, from CT, NYC and Portugal 
Thank you for still reading this blog, and I truly wish you the very best in the new year, with peace, harmony and good health!


No comments: