I made a 10 minute video to show my morning routine on the farm. It is very rough and low tech, because I did not have much time or know-how to edit it. But I just wanted to give an idea of what my mornings look like at this time of the year, and that it does. You can see some of the farm, the animals and the greenhouse, and hear my funny voice (does everyone think their voice sounds terrible?).
mi-a placut mult .... si vocea ta e frumoasa si potrivita scenei , ca o mama vorbind "puilor "ei . video-ul asta , iti da energie si placere . cu drag , mama .
2 comments:
mi-a placut mult .... si vocea ta e frumoasa si potrivita scenei , ca o mama vorbind "puilor "ei . video-ul asta , iti da energie si placere . cu drag , mama .
Multumesc, mama!
Post a Comment