For a few months now, Sena has been involved with a youth organization from Ellington, CT, called "Decide to be kind". The mission of this organization is to build a kinder, more compassionate community. One of the ways they hope to achieve this is by challenging people with different goals, such as donating to the food bank, being kind to each other, being grateful, and so on.
Today, Sena filmed her challenge, titled "Be Kind to the Environment".
Here is her video:
The calves were licking Sena's boots almost the entire time she spoke, that's why she was looking down at them at the end, thinking "what are you guys doing?"
Peace
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
BRAVO, Sena !!! good job ! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU !
Thank you! I will tell Sena about your comments. She does this truly from her heart. The cows love to lick our boots, hand and sometimes faces. I don't know why, but I think it's pretty common. We like their affection a lot, even though sometimes it gets a bit much with their rough tongues. The can take a few layers of skin off if we don't get them off soon...
3 comments:
BRAVO, Sena !!! good job ! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU !
Keep going ! bucu & buca .
Sena, you are incredible! It is people like you who will make the Earth a better place, and I am so proud to know you!
Why were the calves licking your boots?
Bill Rossiter
Redding, CT
Cetacean Society International; proud to have such a wonderful representative of her generation as a member!
Thank you! I will tell Sena about your comments. She does this truly from her heart.
The cows love to lick our boots, hand and sometimes faces. I don't know why, but I think it's pretty common. We like their affection a lot, even though sometimes it gets a bit much with their rough tongues. The can take a few layers of skin off if we don't get them off soon...
Post a Comment