Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Invitation to Shundahai event on GMO foods

A few weeks ago, Ed's mom, the girls and I went to the Capitol in  Hartford for a GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) labeling meeting. I was very impressed by Tara, the speaker and creator of GMO Free CT, how eloquently she presented to our political representatives the case of why GMO foods should be labeled.
As I said before, I want our farm to be a vehicle of positive change, not just grow food, and I think that the GMO issue is one that everyone needs to know about for their own best interest, and that of the environment. So, after that Capitol meeting, I invited Tara to come to our farm and give a talk on GMOs. To my great excitement, she accepted.
Now I want to get the word out to as many people as possible about this upcoming FREE event. Here is the flyer I put together for the event, and I ask that you pass it along and spread the word if you feel so inclined.

Peace

No comments: