Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beautiful days are upon us

Everything is greening up and growing. The sky is clear, the temperature is pleasant, and there is no humidity. Bumblebees are out foraging, buzzing loudly as they go from flower to flower. Dandelions are in bloom. Peepers are peeping in the evening, and birds are chirping morning and night. It is such a beautiful time of year!
 Most trees have not leafed out yet, but one of these days we will wake up and all will be green.
We got new baby chicks last week. They've grown a lot already.
The cats have been watching, will less than honorable intentions, I am sure...

Peace

2 comments:

emily said...

So pretty! Makes me miss Storrs. I'm happy that you'll get to travel to the Alps! We were in the French Alps in 2005, and on our drive there I snapped a photo of a beautiful cow grazing in an alpine meadow. I will have to find it and send it to you.

emily said...

I just found the photo on an old blog of mine: http://photos1.blogger.com/img/7/3818/640/IMGP1556.jpg

I hope that link works! Enjoy & happy planning!
:) Emily