\
we've got a lot on our schedule these days. aiyana is also taking swimming, and sena is taking ballet. both are attending a homeschooling group class, with Willa, the Montessori teacher. aiyana's still doing horseback riding, and learning about horses with kim and chuck every weekend. it feels like we have to drive somewhere almost every day, which is quite a change from the way it's been in the past few months. fortunately, everything is within 5 miles, so not bad.
peace
2 comments:
wow, that's a beautiful guitar, and Aiyana looks so cute carrying it! I have a feeling she'll be really good at playing guitar. I love listening to acoustig guitar, and wish I could play, but I never seem to find the time or the inclination to learn... Good for you, this sounds like a great experience for both of you.
si eu ma bucur de toate astea, dar mai ales de scoala lor cu profesoara, plus ce mai faceti si voi, acasa cu ele. se pare ca toate le fac cu placere, o sa fie f. bine. spor la treaba ! cu drag, mama.
Post a Comment