On Monday, we celebrated Winter Solstice. Everyone was very excited. The return of the light, how can you not be? I love this time of year! Winter solstice is a good time to set an intention, to visualize what you'd like to see manifested in the coming year. The kids and I were talking about this while sipping some coffee and tea at the cafĂ. Sena said that what she wants in the new year is no pollution. Aiyana said that she wants us to be together. The intention I set is for our new field to do well. I hope for another great season, abundant and prosperous. I also set another intention - for me to get stronger, so I can work more efficiently. I've been trying this for a while, and I think it's already happening. Last night at yoga, I felt like I could do some poses I couldn't even think of before.
Tody is Sena's birthday. A really special day for us, I can't believe she's already 6. I took out the picture of her laying on my belly seconds after being born in the tub. It feels like that just happened, everything is still so vivid about her birth. Just like everyone told me, time flew by, and now here she is, cooking her own breakfast, doing head stands, reading full-length books about whales, and so on. Kids are amazing. I'm in awe. It's a happy day today.
1 comment:
din nou, la multi ani, sena! si felicitari pt. voi, raluca , pt. un copil asa de reusit - destept, educat, frumos si iubitor.
cu drag, mama si tata.
Post a Comment