Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Friday, June 12, 2026

2025-2026 school year

My school year is over and I'm so excited! I feel like a little kid again with all of summer vacation ahead of me.

It was a really great year. I taught a UConn civil engineering class for the first time, and it was so much fun. My students were amazing and I will miss them so much, as they all graduated and are moving on to various engineering schools.

My physics was also really fun. I got to teach classical physics and a bit of special relativity and nuclear physics as well.

I have so much going on this summer: tomorrow, Sena and I are flying to Istanbul to be with Aiyana! 
Then, Montreal in July and Switzerland in August.
I'm really grateful for all of it .

Last day of school in my classroom:
Peace

No comments: