Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Tuesday, March 24, 2026

Geneva! and Istanbul

 I recently got some amazing news: I was selected to go to Geneva, Switzerland for 2 weeks, to participate in a program at CERN on particle physics. I will be learning from and collaborating with CERN physicists and physics teachers from around the world, focusing on accessible ways in which we can bring particle physics back to our students. We will be visiting and learning about the Large Hadron Collider, and I am so excited! 

Earlier in the summer, in June, Aiyana, Sena and I are meeting in Istanbul and probably going to visit Cappadochia.

Those are my plans for the summer and in the meantime, I am focusing on finishing this year and enjoying my students while they're still with me. Many of them are graduating and I will really miss them.

Peace

1 comment:

Octavian said...

Bravo, Raluca ! te invidiez, pt. amindoua . Profesional si turistic . O sa va distrati bine, toate trei !Va urez sanatate si tot ce e mai bine,la toate trei ! cu drag, mama ,