Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, July 27, 2025

Back home

Traveling can break us open, rattle our little habits, face us with the truth of our filters, preconceptions, fears, and other ruts we fall into as we lead our habitual lives. 

Upon returning, we have the opportunity to put ourselves back together again, hopefully incorporating what we've learned about ourselves, others, and our world in a kinder,  more open, more generous and understanding way than before. 

I had a beautiful time travelling, and I am grateful to my sister and her family for welcoming me into their family vacation. I am also grateful for the week I had by myself. There were some hard times for sure, but also many beautiful times. 

Thank you Portugal and thank you Cordoba Spain 2025. My hope now is that I may use the understanding I've gained to move forward in a good way, contributing something positive to something outside of myself.

These pictures are from my last couple of days in Lisbon






Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frumos scris si frumoase poze , fata mea desteapta ! m.