Today, I am on my way to DC to see Sena. Ed and Aiyana are staying in CT to spend Thanksgiving with his parents.
I am very thankful and excited to get a few days to see Sena and relax together. I brought my books and journal, and I want to go to visit the National Gallery, and Sena and I are planning to go to some cafes, and a Turkish restaurant and a Christmas market. I will be returning to CT on Saturday afternoon, just before school begins again on Monday.
Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday, and I will post more as the weekend unfolds.
Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate, and if not, have a great weekend!
I recently discovered the Turkish drink Salep. Wow! I stocked up and am bringing some to Sena in DC.
1 comment:
happy th.giving ! Ma bucur ca sinteti impreuna, intr-un oras frumos si civilizat ! va pup , mama .
Post a Comment