Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Going back

I had a really nice time visiting Sena, and now I'm heading back home. It was nice to spend a few days with her, with no plans and no agenda, just do what we want when we felt like it. We slept late and ate out at a lot of great places, and watched Harry Potter last night.
My bus ride back home was good, and I actually enjoyed the fact that we got stuck in NYC for quite a while due to traffic. This city always gives me a good feeling, especially around Christmas time, and today it looked really pretty with all the decorations already put up.

These are a couple of pictures from Bread Furst, a really cute café Sena and I spent some time at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merci pt. toate pozele din Wash. Ma uit des la ele si ma simt mai bine . maqma .