Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

Second and third weeks of summer vacation

Aiyana and I have been continuing to visit universities. We visited Northeastern University in Boston earlier this week. That was very impressive. And the pricetag was very impressive as well, but not in a good way, at around 70k per year! Some pictures are below.

Yesterday, we visited University of Rhode Island. Not impressed with it. I don't think Aiyana will apply. The University itself is not academically that impressive, and the surrounding area is dead. It would've been a wasted trip, were it not for Aiyana's excellent play list, which we listened to on our ride, and for the fact that we always find a way to make our trip fun even when we're in the middle of nowhere, as we were yesterday.

Tomorrow, Ed, Aiyana and I are driving to Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal for a week. We'll be visiting a bunch of schools there, and we're looking forward to that, plus the change of scenery.
Here are some pictures from this week.
Next time you're in Boston, try Life Alive. Excellent café.
My beautiful Aiyana. I'll miss her so much if she goes away to college. Just like I miss Sena.
Peace

No comments: