Tomorrow Ed and Aiyana are visiting one more university in Ottawa, but I am taking a break. I am going to hang out and do some school work in one of my favorites cafés in Montreal, where I used to work a long time ago, Café Castel, nextdoor to McGill University!!! Looking forward to that for sure.
On Friday, we'll be touring McGill and Concordia, and on Saturday we'll be heading back home.
Next week, Aiyana and I are visiting a couple more schools in Boston.
Then, we're all going to DC, and Sena's coming home with us for the month of August, and the 4 of us will be going to Romania and Turkey. So it's a full summer.
I must say that all this college touring is pretty overwhelming, but it's also kind of interesting, and definitely good to have a wider context based on which to make a decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment