Today, Sena and Aiyana and I went for a little outing in West Hartford. We had lunch at Hartford Baking Co. (which is amazing and if you haven't tried it, you should). We did a little shopping: Aiyana got a bumblebee ring and I got a dress. We looked at some pots and pans that Sena could get when she goes to DC and needs to cook for herself.
Then we went to an eastern European store also in West Hartford and got some cardamom tea and plum jam.
Then we went to another Eastern European grocery store in Rocky Hill and got some things for Romanian Easter, which is coming up next weekend. I'm going to make dolmas, and Sena and Aiyana are making Pashka. We're also going to paint eggs.
It was a beautiful day. I am so happy.
And here is a little video I made this morning, in this little special spot that I love.
https://youtu.be/CPICZ--1yF4
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment