My birthday present from Ed and the girls was this beautiful table with lemon design cushions. I am loving so much how cheerful it looks and I know that I will love it even more when my porch is covered in flowers as it is every year, and I can sit there reading and writing poetry.
The girls and I had a little trip to a nice cafe, where we got some drinks and treats (which we enjoyed in the car, per covid protocol), then we went to an Albanian store in Rocky Hill, that has a lot of great Romanian foods as well as other foods from eastern Europe, Greece, Turkey and that area of the world. Here are my beautiful girls just before we left the house, and I don't mean beautiful in just a superficial way, I mean it as far as who they really are. I really love hanging out with them, eating, talking, telling them stories from my life, some of them funny, some sad, and so on.
And here is a little post from Sena's instagram story this morning, that made me feel so good. You know when someone compliments you on things that actually mean a lot to you, and you feel seen and recognized? That's how I felt reading her post. The picture was taken just about a year ago, pre covid, when Sena, Aiyana and I hung out in New Haven at the Atticus book store cafe, which is a great place.
This evening, we are having Indian food for my birthday, and then we will have a zoom call with my parents and my sister and her family. It's a great day!
Peace



1 comment:
LA MULTI ANI , draga noastra Raluca ! ai o virsta frumoasa , cind viata ta e la apogeu , cu realizari si clipe frumoase .
Iti uram sa fii sanatoasa, activa si vesela si multe succese !
fetele noastre sint frumoase , destepte si cuminti , ED e un sot si tata ideal ,--ce-ti poti dori mai mult ? Toti te iubim mult !
cu drag , mama si tata .
Post a Comment