Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you grateful for?

It's been a tough year for many people. Still, I have a lot of things to be grateful for, including the obvious: that we are healthy and we have what we need, and that we have hope again after Biden was elected.

Two other things I wanted to mention:

I'm grateful that I was able to transition into yet another field of work in my life, and that I am getting to teach a subject I love.

And I'm grateful that my mom is healthier and found a way to help herself through diet and exercise. She lost over 10kg (22lbs)! And is feeling better with her depression, her energy level, her blood sugar and everything. She has inspired me and all of us - after all these years of doctors and trying everything, she found something that works for her and is motivated to stick with it!


I really do have a lot more that I'm grateful for, but it all boils down to just being here to experience whatever life brings, and to be able to share it with others.

Peace and Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merci , Raluca , pt.apreciere ! mama .

Roxi said...

I am grateful for having you in my life.