Aiyana has been in a major creative phase over the past few months. I think that being home due to Covid has allowed her to express herself in a way that she wasn't able to before.
She has been crocheing and opened her own etsy shop. She made me a sweater that I wore at school, and got compliments on, and when I said that my daughter made it, people could not believe it.
She has been cooking for us (and basically took over from me cooking now that I am so busy and involved with my school work), making delicious things like pizza from scratch, stuffed peppers, Romanian meat balls (chiftele), butternut squash soup, etc.
And she has been drawing. Here is some of her work:
Peace
1 comment:
Ayiana e fantastica ! copil f. bun si cu atitea talente ! imi pare rau ca nu publica desenele ei , s-ar face remarcata ! ca si Sena , e o nepoata SPECIALA ! mama .
Post a Comment