Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.
Monday, July 13, 2020
Reference frame
I've been obsessed with frames of reference. Mindfulness, physics and anthropology have taught me that our frame of reference determines how we perceive, characterize, and act towards everything. So I've been holding a few questions within myself, giving them time to ferment into some kind of understanding. Questions like:
What is and what should be my frame of reference? How has my understanding been shaped by my frame of reference? How do I change my frame of reference?
Is it possible to have no frame of reference?
Can I see beyond my frame of reference? How does awareness affect my frame of reference? Does living in the moment imply a constantly shifting frame of reference?
Can love allow us to transcend our frame of reference?
Have you held any these questions close to you, and if so, what did you find?
~~~
And if all that seems way too stuck-in-your-own-head and wordy, you've got to watch this video and see what true presence looks like.
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment