Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Take a moment to unwind

Here's some Green therapy: a beautiful little spot that the girls and I were at yesterday. I love how the sunlight sparkles off the water.

Today, Aiyana and I moved all the indoor plants outside. Finally! It looks like there will be no more night time frost.

So my little"cafe", as my mom calls it, which is nothing but the old front porch covered in flowers, is starting to shape up. I will be having my breakfast there soon.

I have no idea what this plant is called. It's a shoot that my sister gave me, which broke off a larger plant she's caring for. It's taken off, and I love it.
Geraniums (pelagroniums)
 Columbine in purple and Foxglove (digitalis) not in bloom yet. Plus our cat, Bunchie.
Begonia in the front, and Aiyana with her drawing pad. Aiyana's doing really well with the remote learning. She loves being able to sleep in, and gets her school work done diligently. She then spends time reading, drawing, sewing, hanging out with her horse, Pride, and listening to audio books.


Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma bucur ca iubiti florile, fac orice loc frumos . imi place carutul cu muscate , sub copac , arata f, rustic si frumos . Ayiana e f. talentata la desen si pictura . are o fire artistica, n-ai zice ca vrea sa fie veterinar ... (poate nu ? ) mama .

Roxi said...

The mystery plant is a coleus (the little plant that broke off the big plant from our classroom). I'm so glad it's doing well.