Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Somehow

We manifest in forms 
Constrained by ancient law and circumstance 
And in between these forms 
The field's wide open-
Infinity
From a dream: It's fascinating and exasperating at the same time, to explore the infinite freedom within the bounds of our lives. How are we to hold the paradox that we are constrained and also free? Yet somehow, we must learn to navigate this territory of being human.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Raluca & will be following up as it is wonderful food for thought.

Unknown said...

Perhaps being "constrained" is the protection needed to experience the infinity that is our limitless mind; as a keeper of that energy, so to speak? ❤

raluca said...

Hi Lenore! That is you, right, with the two comments?
Glad you liked what i wrote, and I love that interpretation of the reason for being constrained :)

Unknown said...

lenore. Yes Raluca it is me. Dont know why my name doesnt appear. Thank you. I do so hope we meet someday.
So much beauty to see & life to talk about. Stay safe & I hope you are able to keep the farm going.