Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, April 02, 2020

What scares me

What scares me a lot is when I hit those states of mind and of being where I just cannot see the beauty any more. It's like a light is extinguished and I can't see or feel anything other than my own heaviness.
I found this to be triggered by being around certain people or somehow getting into certain moods, especially fear, which suddenly take away my ability to see and feel, and everything becomes drab and I am numb. Maybe you've experienced that too.

What helps me in those situations is going outside to get some fresh air, music, reading something authentic, in which I recognize that I'm not alone, and being around certain people that can handle heaviness, that have their own experience with it, are not afraid of it, are not ashamed to allow it, and can also laugh about it.

I just wanted to share that.

Here are some pictures from today of my work from home space and a beautiful azalea.








No comments: