Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Link to Marie Claire Magazine, Changemakers issue, featuring Sena

As I mentioned before, Sena, is featured in Marie Claire Magazine April 2020, Changemakers issue, alongside 4 other amazing young women, all environmental activists. Read the full article here: https://www.marieclaire.com/career-advice/a31097928/female-environmentalists-2020/

Some pics from the article, all courtesy of Marie Claire Magazine.



Peace

4 comments:

Roxi said...

I love this. I especially love that the thing that she is "famous" for is trying to save the world, not just for being a pretty girl.

Raluca said...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Work and dedication are what she and the other girls are being recognized for, which is a nice change.

Anonymous said...

good job, girls ! and you , Sena , are the most beautiful of them ! smart and determined , in plus . love , Buca .

Unknown said...

This is a confirmation that there is hope for our planet. How proud you & your husband must be. Bravo to Sena & the young women featured in this article. Thank you, Raluca