Sena was invited to NYC a month or so ago, to be part of a photo shoot for the fashion magazine Marie Claire. They did an issue featuring girls involved in environmental activism, and Sena was proposed by NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) as a candidate. Anyway, the photo shoot and interview went well (I wrote about it here and here also, right after going to NYC), and the article about Sena and the other girls is now out in paper copy. It will also be released online in a couple of weeks, at which time I will share more pictures and hopefully the whole article. Unfortunately, we don't have the hard copy right now, and we don't know where to go and buy it, given the current quarantine situation.
Here's a picture of Sena, courtesy of Marie Claire:
Sena was also invited down to NYC in late April, for a special gala event that was going to be hosted by Gisele Bundchen, in honor of the environmental issue and the girls' work. But unfortunately, that is now cancelled because of the pandemic. Hopefully they will reschedule after things come back to normal, since Sena was really looking forward to that.
Peace

4 comments:
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
WHAT A BEAUTY ! Hair ,misty eyes , lips, skin , everything ! she makes us happy ! B & B.
She looks confident and determined in this picture, which is an accurate representation of what she's like in real life.
Yes, Roxi, I like that too. I was worried that the magazine was going to portray her as something other than she is, but I think that they did a great job of capturing her determination and seriousness.
Post a Comment