One, I finished reading Hamlet. Wow! I can't believe I haven't read it until now. Almost every verse is incredible. I'm getting quite friendly with the librarian at our school and she's hooking me up with all kind of great sources analyzing Shakespeare. I've got 3 different books out on Hamlet now.
Two, I think I decided that I want to get certified to teach high school physics and possibly math. I will have to pass a physics exam and then take classes to get my education certificate. Should be done by 2021. I can do all this part time while still working in my current job assisting my current teachers.
I already started studying for my exam. It's pretty fun!
Peace
4 comments:
Bravo, Raluca ! Ma bucur f.f. mult ! Esti o mama "demna " de fata ta , Sena , in competitie cu ea, la virste diferite !
Cine-ar fi crezut , cind erai copil in Romania , c-o sa devii "enciclopedia " de azi ?
Sint f. mindra sa fiu mama si bunica voastra ! SUCCES in toate !
mama / Buca .
Ma bucur f mult Raluc pt decizia pe care ai luat-o. Ar fi pacat ca toata scoala pe care ai facut-o sa fie irosita in parte. In plus stiu de la Liviu Cupceanu ca salariul si mai ales avantajele (in special la pensie,iar to nu mai ai pensie de la P&W) unui profesor plin sunt mult mai bune. Succes, Tata
PS Sper ca i-ai transmis feliccitarile mele Senei ref la interviul de duminica trecuta. Apropos, nici unul din cei ce sunt in Europa si carora Tanta l-a trimis linkul pt interiew nu l-a putut vedea. Probabil ca din cauza ca sistemul de tv in Europa este diferit de cel din US.
You're the only person I know who thinks studying for an exam is fun :)
right , Sena ! buca .
Post a Comment