I also like my schedule a lot. I'm in school from 7 to 2, and the day goes by really fast. The schedule is fast paced, and there's no time to get bored.
I must say that having a job is so much easier than running your own business. I didn't realize just how much until now, when I can actually feel the difference. I come to school, I do my work, I leave. End of story. Running your own business, you're always on, always worried about something, the customers, the suppliers, the work itself, whatever. It just never ends and there's nobody to turn to. You're it, and if you're not responsible, if you don't stay on top of things, you bear the consequences. There are no breaks and something always needs attention.
That being said, we are still farming. We have a great worker that does most of the physical work during the day, but I still take care of all the customer stuff, do deliveries every Friday after school, and in general take care of the logistics.
In addition, I help Sena and Aiyana with their homework or whatever support they need when they get home, and I still cook and try to make cheese, so being able to have a job that ends at 2 is very beneficial.
So that's my update for now, and I must say I'm grateful that it's turning out to be like this. I was pretty nervous before I started and didn't know what to expect.
Peace
1 comment:
ma bucur pt. tine , Raluca . Imi pare rau ca la tine , n-am avut timp sa vorbim nimic dar, e mai bine sa ai timp pt. treburi . cu drag , mama .
Post a Comment