Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, October 20, 2019

This feedback keeps me going

I am so grateful when someone writes to let me know that my poems reach them in a deep, meaningful way. I never know if what I write, which comes out of my personal experience, will resonate with or reach someone else. But my greatest hope is that it does, so when someone gets back to me, like these people below did recently, it really means a lot to me.

"This book reveals what the beauty of the heart can be through poetry. It is filled with passages that shifted my perspective into an inspiring truth. I frequently pick it up and read a passage just for a momentary pickup. Well done Raluca."- from QC, Canada


"I am rereading your book of poetry...for inspiration and just plain spiritual pleasure....I hope many people treat themselves by purchasing your beautiful works of "spiritual art" as I have done."- from CT, USA


"Good morning, Raluca,
Moved and inspired as I knew I would be, you emerge the quintessential Buddha nature, as defined by the Lotus flower.
I will now go back to dwell with each poem for a while.
I have ten thousand words I want to say, but for now they will rest in the "silence"
- from PA, USA

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo , Raluca ! imi plac aprecierile pt. tine si sint mindra ca va am si aveti o parte si din mine . am citit citeva poeme deja, f. realiste si frumoase comparatii . mama .