Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Dear friends, I need help making a decision by tomorrow!

I am entering a poetry competition and I am only allowed to submit 4 poems, but I am having a hard time deciding which four. I have narrowed my choice down to 12 poems. Can you give me your opinion which 4 out of the 12 below you would choose? You can respond just by listing the poem numbers, such as # 2,6, 9, 10, for example. Or, if you have other suggestions from poems of mine you've read in the past, please let me know.

Don’t worry about criteria for selection, etc. Just let me know which 4 you would pick based on what you like best. I need to decide this by tomorrow (competition deadline is on Monday). I am really excited and want to thank you so much if you’ve read this far.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Jo7lpeiV6q3ZRmtSL9SRta-k-nmP97-/view?usp=sharing


No comments: