Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, June 08, 2019

My little café

My mom calls my porch area my little café, because that's where I have my breakfast and coffee in the morning, and that's where she also likes to sit when she comes to visit.

Since last year, I started having lots of plants and flowers out there, which makes it a lot nicer to sit, plus attracts all kinds of bees, birds, butterflies and my friend Hummy, the humming bird.

Sena and Aiyana and Ed always say I have too many plants, but I'm not sure that's a valid argument. So I keep dividing the plants I have and saving seeds and propagating them one way or another. Anyway, some of my plants are starting to bloom, so I wanted to post a few pictures. Also, I just posted a farm tour video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/gwr5hzocFss









Peace 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ce frumos ! vin si eu , in iulie , la cafe-ul nostru , plin de flori ... cu drag, mama .