Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Friday, June 28, 2019

A confession and my little corner, this morning

I have no sense of self outside my relationships. This has caused me a lot of pain and a lot of joy. Yes, I have my poetry and my gardening and my activism, but ultimately, that is still relational. I would not write poetry, for example, if I didn't have the hope that someone else would connect with it somehow.

I feel that admitting this makes me look weak, but it is true.
I don't know if being relational like this is a good thing or a bad thing. But that's how it's been for me, and for now, I'm grateful to at least be aware of it.

My little corner, this morning.

Peace




1 comment:

Anonymous said...


ceflori frumoase ! imi pare bine ca-ti place cana de cafea din Kenia .

poza ta cea noua de pe blog :zimbetul e frumos , dar esti incruntata (ochii ) si pari intrigata.... mai bine fa alta , mai relaxata .
mama .