Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Throwing a midlife crisis

Our cat, Bunchie, the one on the right in the picture, has been pretty grumpy lately, and Aiyana said this morning that he's "Throwing a midlife crisis".

I thought that that was a great way to refer to a midlife crisis, but it actually turned out that I misheard, and that she had actually said he was "going through a midlife crisis". Regardless, I am going to adopt the former expression from now on.

This incident made me think of throwing a midlife crisis party. I told my neighbor about it as he was plowing our driveway, and he said he'd come, and that many other people would come. That made me laugh.

So I'll let you know if I decide to throw a midlife crisis party. I wonder what that would be like? Interesting for sure, but I don't know about anything else. Could be really funny.

All right, enough silliness...
Peace

2 comments:

emily said...

That's a fun idea. Count me in. :)

Raluca said...

All right, Emily! I'll let you know :)