Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Poetry news

I'm pretty excited about two recent possibilities with my poetry:

One, I was asked to submit a few poems for inclusion in an academic publication on social theory and climate change, by a woman I know who's a professor of sociology.
And two, I was invited to do a poetry reading at Fiddleheads Food Co-op for Earth Day.

We'll see how these opportunities pan out, but for now I'm just happy to look forward to them.
 
Here are some recent poems:

Plunge into being. Break down the walls. (Image: Pixabay)



If truth is what you're after.



And this one is for all of us, who've known broken dreams. Don't be ashamed of your story. It makes you beautiful. (Image: Pixabay)



Peace 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo, raluca ! sint sigura ca ambele evenimente o sa iasa f.f. bine . si poeziile cu poze, sint f. bune . imi place mult cea despre Broken dreams -- comparatiile , sint f. bune . succes ! mama .