Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Better and older as of yesterday

I finally started to feel better yesterday, right on my birthday. 47! Aiyana says that's a good number. I believe her. Why not?

Here are a few highlights from yesterday:
Freesias, my favorite winter flowers 

Lunch at Indigo, the best Indian restaurant in CT I know of.


Aiyana drew this peacock for me. Isn't it beautiful? (And now she says she wants a real peacock to add to our menagerie)


Peace 

3 comments:

emily said...

Happy Birthday!! The world is a much better place with you & your family in it. Hope the year ahead brings lots of joy, peace, and fun.

raluca said...

Thank you Emily! You are so kind and I am lucky to have you as a friend! I'll get back with you through email about going for a walk.πŸŒ·πŸŒΏπŸ˜€

Octavian said...

fresia e si floarea mea preferaya , tot anul . asa delicate, frumoase si miros splendid . cum a desenat aiyana paunul , cu mina ? e f. reusit, isi poate face o meserie din asta. cu drag, mama .