Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, December 01, 2018

Pictures from Romania

Sena is doing a project for a public speaking class, and needed some pictures of my parents from Romania. My mom and dad sent these and I think they're cool so I wanted to share them.

My mom, probably a year or so before I was born.
My mom and dad hanging out with my aunt. I love this.

My mom, dad, my cousins and I (in red).


Same people as above. My sister had not been born yet in these pictures. I'm in yellow in this one, and was about 1.5 years old.


Peace 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

da, sint amintiri frumoase.... ce tineri eram ! in prima poza , aveam 22 ani , nu eram inca maritata. cu drag, mama .

emily said...

Those are just magnificent! Your parents are lovely--and what a beautiful baby you were (of course!). Thanks for sharing them.

raluca said...

Thank you Emily! I'm glad you liked them.

Roxi said...

Thanks for sharing. I had seen all of them before, but not in a while, so it was a nice reminder. The second picture cracks me up, because it looks like they're camping (because of the fire), or maybe at a family picnic in the woods, but everyone's dressed as if they're at a business meeting.