Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Tomorrow at Willimantic Food Coop

Just a little announcement that I will be at the Willimantic Food Coop tomorrow, Friday 12/21 with my poetry book, Fertile Ground: Beauty and Brokenness; I will be there from 11am until I sell out.


So if you're still looking for a last minute gift that is thoughtful and unique, costs only $15, and will also make you feel good about helping the environment, please come and see me at my table. Or, come by anyway, to say hello 🙂


I donate ALL the profits from my book to environmental organizations, and have donated $500 so far to: Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Center for Coastal Studies, Center For Whale Research, and Marine Mammal Alliance Nantucket. Profits from Friday's sale will go to Warriors for Tomorrow, the youth organization started by our daughter Sena, whose mission is: "To protect the planet for future generations of humans and animals and to give back to the Earth that we call our home".



If you can't stop by tomorrow, the Willimantic Food Coop carries my book at all times, or you can get it on Etsy at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/shundahaishop. I ship within one business day.




Peace 

No comments: