2018 is the year in which, with encouragement from people close to me, I put together and self published my first poetry book. From the sales of my book, I was also able to raise and donate $600 for environmental work.
I am so very grateful for all of this, and for being able to share my poetry here with you!
I hope that some of my words reached you and brought peace and hope and maybe a feeling of connection, of being understood, and the knowledge that whatever you're going through, you're not alone...
I am excited about the feedback I've received on my poetry, mostly people telling me that they felt moved or touched by it, and look forward to sharing more of what I learn and what's meaningful to me in 2019!
I send my very best wishes to you all, friends and family who've been following this blog.
Keep your spirits high, rest, do whatever you need to do, and keep walking! The world is good. You have gifts that nobody else can share!
And remember, in one way or another, maybe not the way you planned or envisioned, but still, in the end:
When we truly see each other, underneath our misguided actions, our insecurities and defenses, and all other distracting appearances, the natural response is love.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment