Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Oops

Thank you to my dad for commenting on yesterday's post and pointing out that Winter Solstice is not for another month or so. I was so convinced it was this coming Friday, but part of me was also puzzled as I noticed that nobody else was talking about it...

Had my dad not said anything, surely I would've been out there on Friday making a big deal about it again.

Maybe I should review my resume and take off detail-oriented as being one of my key attributes. I'll have at least two others left.

Well, anyway, so now there's a whole month to ponder and enjoy the meaning of Winter Solstice. See, I was just raising awareness early. It all works out.

And now that my credibility is firmly established, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, which I'm pretty sure is today!

Peace 

2 comments:

emily said...

Once I drove 3 hours north to hear a lecture on _Simplicity Parenting_, only to arrive to an empty parking lot and locked building. I had arrived a month early! So, right, detail-oriented is not on my resume either! ;)

raluca said...

That's pretty funny, Emily. At least I hope you enjoyed the drive and the time to yourself in the car...