Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Sharing beauty and setting intention

Not trying to brag and show you how perfect my life is, because you know I have my darkness too; but I'm just moved by how beautiful everything is right now and want to share it with you.

This was my Sunday morning coffee in my special corner on the porch. If you want to make any space beautiful and lively, just plant some flowers. Could be in the ground or in pots. They do so much! Here I have nasturtiums, marigolds and geraniums, all very easy to care for.

I love this swing 

We made a small perennial garden for attracting beneficial insects and for beauty right out by the farm sign. The plants are really small right now, but I'll post more pictures as they grow.

Catalpa tree, insanely beautiful, and the smell is enough to transport you 

Blueberries coming along


I also wanted to ask you to meditate or contemplate or pray or take action this week, focusing your intention on the healing of the earth and all our human and non human relatives. Many indigenous people will be doing the same as summer solstice approaches.

Peace 

1 comment:

emily said...

Beautiful. Thank you.