Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

In Willington with my mom

My mom is here in CT, staying at our house in Willington. She's really loving it there as usual, and I am very happy that we have this place where she can get away from the city and be out in nature a little more. She seems so happy, working in the little garden she made, sitting outside looking at the birds, reading and doing beading. Simple things but very healing.

The girls and I went to visit her yesterday afternoon, and we had a pretty big photo shoot. My mom said thank goodness we live in the age of photography when we can capture these moments. She looks at the pictures when she's back in Canada, especially in the winter when it's hard and she often feels depressed. She said the pictures make her feel better.

I too am grateful for being able to capture good memories like this, in pictures.










Peace 

No comments: