I had such a great time in NYC yesterday! The ceremony was very beautiful, and I met some incredible women from all over the world- Denmark, New Zealand, Peru, and the US. I contributed to the ceremony by singing a song for the earth, which I learned at the sweat lodge. My heart was filled with so much love and joy the whole day, and so much hope too. There really are so many amazing, caring people out there, working to help the world and all its creatures in many different ways. I am inspired and refreshed by my day yesterday and wanting to do my part to help in whatever way I can.
Today I'm back on the farm, and we're having another beautiful snow storm.
A quote from Richard Bach:
"Here's the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."
I got it off the FB page of one of the women I met yesterday, and I love it.
Peace 🙏🌎
No comments:
Post a Comment