Remember that amazing picture of the woman sitting in meditation, with cracks going through her body and light shining from within, which I posted on March 18th. I found out more information about it: it is a sculpture called Expansion, and the artist's name is Paige Bradley. The story behind it is beautiful.
I actually ended up emailing Paige Bradley my poem, which is also in the March 18 post, and which I was inspired to write by her sculpture. I didn't expect her to write back, just wanted to let her know that her sculpture touched me. But she did email me back and said she really likes my poem and finds it inspiring. I'm really glad!
I also wanted to say thank you so much to those who responded to my post and helped me find more info about Paige Bradley's and her amazing sculpture, Expansion.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment