Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Contribute

I always have a great desire to contribute to the world, and many times this can be frustrating because how do you measure or assess your contribution? Sometimes the most important contributions we can make are quite  invisible and intangible.

But there are exceptions, moments when I can clearly see the results of my work, such as when I bring the first fresh greens of the season to the table, and feed them to my family, and see their appreciation. That feels very tangible and brings me a lot of satisfaction.

 These are lettuces 

And arugula

I made wraps with rice and beans, avocados, olives, cheese, hot sauce and  the fresh mustard and arugula greens I harvested. They were really good.



In the greenhouse, when the sun is out, I can be barefoot and in short sleeves. There's no source of heat other than the ☀️

Unrelated to the greens, but I'm posting this picture of Aiyana anyway...

I also posted my latest farm video on YouTube a couple of days ago. If you want to see more of the greenhouse and animals, here it is:

Peace

No comments: