This rocky beach was a good place to read while Sena and Ed went snorkeling and Aiyana did her own thing.
A quote from Brave New World:


And this is the cafe I found, where I am writing this from. Isn't it cute?


Peace
A quote from Brave New World:
"...back into the present, back into reality; the appalling present, the awful reality - but sublime, but significant, but desperately important..."
Today Ed, Sena and Aiyana went on a whale watch. We all went yesterday but we didn't see any whales, so they got to go again for free. I decided not to go because I felt nauseous yesterday due to the boat ride being choppy, and that was no fun for anyone. Instead, I'm hanging out by myself for a couple of hours, in Ponta Delgado, and I am happy to be here. I actually ended up finding a really nice cafe, and I got my book with me, so I am content to stay here, watch people and read.
Here are Ed, Sena and Aiyana getting on the boat this morning.
And this is the cafe I found, where I am writing this from. Isn't it cute?
Peace
2 comments:
That breakfast looks delicious. I read Brave New World a long time ago, and I remember liking it, but it's been so long, that I don't remember much. I need to read it again. I am reading "the Handmaid's tale" right now. It's amazing. Have you read it? It's similar to 1984 and Brave New World.
da, mic -dejun-ul arata f. bine . si mie imi place sa pozez mincarea , cind sint in vacanta . mama .
Post a Comment