This place we came to, the Azores, is definitely giving me so much of what I asked. Just when I think that there is no way it can get more beautiful, it does. I am filled by this beauty and am so grateful to experience it and I want to give it especially to those who are suffering physically or mentally or having a hard time in any way. May you feel lighter, clearer, and may your heart be lifted. May you find what you need.
The first three pictures are from the house we're staying at, in the little village of Pedreira. The rest are a few km away in Nordeste.
First time I see such a huge rainbow and going straight into the ocean. Isn't that insane?
Ps. please let me know if the picture size starts looking messed up again.
1 comment:
nu, pozele sint mari si frumoase . va invidiez pt. tot ce vedeti si ma bucur, mai ales pt. fete . mama .
Post a Comment