Lovely lodge last night. I really needed it...
I picked this small bouquet of wild flowers for it, and wrote the lines below in anticipation.
Thank you for my life,
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for my teachers.
Thank you for my blessings,
Thank you for my difficulties-
May I learn from them.
Let me rest, close to the earth.
Let me smell the fire,
feel your fiery heat,
Let your waters cool me,
And your breezes cleanse me;
And your breezes cleanse me;
Let me rest in you.
Take me back, just for a while,
for I am tired.
Give me strength to go back out and speak the truth, kindly;
Give me strength to stand in crowds of misled men, again;
Give me strength to hold close to my heart, beauty and love,
My only saviors.
Hear my prayer:
Lighten our hearts,
Guide us to transform our pain
so that we may walk forward in a kinder way
to ourselves and to each other.
Hear my prayer:
Lighten our hearts,
Guide us to transform our pain
so that we may walk forward in a kinder way
to ourselves and to each other.

1 comment:
poza e f. frumoasa. si poezia . mama .
Post a Comment