Yesterday, waiting at the train station in New London, for Dr. Kershaw from NRDC.
She came for the day from NYC.
The girls had their meeting and a very productive session with Dr.Kershaw, in preparation for the trip to DC.
Dr. Kershaw took lots of videos and pictures, which will all be part of a story that NRDC will share on their social media platforms, such as Snapchat (I didn't even know what that was until yesterday), Instagram (this one, I know), and probably Facebook. I'll post links when I have them.
Sylvie is the youngest member of the group, 7-years-old, and very passionate. Unfortunately she will not be able to go to DC, but it was great that she was there yesterday.
Today we're all packed up. This is my stuff.
Have a good week everybody, and I'll leave you with this:
Clothed in these bodies,
at these times,
in these places,
under these circumstances.
With loaded pasts and uncertain futures.
We reach out to each other
for a connection.
Something
that goes beyond.
Peace
2 comments:
Thank you for encouraging and supporting Sena, she wouldn't have gotten this far without all your help. And thank you for including Julia, this will be such an amazing learning experience for her. Good luck, and have fun!
Thank you too for the kind words.
Post a Comment