Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Peach trees at Shundahai on Independence Day

I made a short video last night of a walk in the orchard, focusing on the abundant peach trees.
Also, if you haven't seen it yet, a few days ago, I posted another short video telling the story of our 2 quince trees.

I do like sharing what's going on on the farm, and it makes me happy to think that someone else may be enjoying it too.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

raluca , ma bucur mult de video-uri cu ferma voastra . vocea si umbra ta in soare , ma fac sa te simt mai aproape . copacii sint f. frumosi - gutuii si piersicii , plini de fructe... pofta buna ! ma bucur sa-i vad . cind poti , fa si un video cu fetele si tine -- mi-e dor de voi , tot timpul .
cu drag, mama .