Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

My 45th Birthday

Yesterday it was my birthday. The girls and I went to Hammonasset beach. It was amazing. The ocean was rough and we had the whole place to ourselves. The sky was bright with sunlight and fluffy white clouds. The wind was fierce. I love the beach in February!

Just before we were ready to go leave, I asked the girls to give me a minute. I sat on a log, and gave thanks for my life, and the opportunity to experience things on this amazing earth. I also asked for guidance, so I can do my part and contribute in a good way.

After the beach, we went to Julia's bookstore in Madison. I used to love that bookstore when my sister and I lived down there, and still do. We had hot drinks, and the waitress marveled at how red our cheeks were.



Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

raluca , ma bucur ca a fost frumos si v-a placut... te admir cum ai reusit sa fii asa buna prietena cu fetele tale , sa fiti asa de apropiate. asta e rezultatul timpului petrecut impreuna, de la nasterea lor... eu n-am reusit asta cu voi,in alte conditii de viata si munca obligatorie . imi pare rau..

cu drag , mama .