We're half way between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox. Life is quickening, and the sun is stronger every day. The darkness is receding and we're moving into light.
Things have been difficult for me: on a grand scale with what's happening around us politically, environmentally, etc., and on a personal scale with the decision not to continue the CSA this year. I feel like I am witnessing the disintegration of many things, in the lives of people around me, and my own.
So I am grateful for today, for feeling the hope and light inherent at this time of year. I think about seeds awakening in the ground, and sap running in trees; these things are not yet visible, but they soon will be and they will manifest as they are meant to. I hold on to that metaphor and trust that whatever needs to manifest in my own life will too in its due time.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment